Thursday 11 September 2014

Results Day

The time between the day I sat my repeat exam and the day I got my result (today!) felt like an eternity. I found myself incessantly thinking about the result of the exam and the impact it would have on my future. With each day my confidence fell dramatically about the likelihood of whether I passed. I was so sure that I would have to repeat the exam again in January. I also found myself working really excessive hours, last week I worked 8 days straight in work and this made me realise how much I wanted to get out of there! I felt overworked and underpaid as the saying goes and therefore, I really needed to pass! This also made me feel like I could have done more studying, I could have worked harder. “Shoulda, coulda, woulda…” 

Having said all that, It is with great pleasure that I can officially announce that I did indeed pass my exam. It wasn't an impressive grade, it was just a mediocre pass but, that's all that I wanted. It does mean that I am forever finished college and will be graduating in October/November. 
          Coincidently, today is actually my 24th birthday so, It may have been a tough week but today, has brought some very good news. The next step in the process will be the scariest one so far. The one that will make it official. It's time to book the flights... 

Thanks for reading,
Ciara. 


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete