Monday 25 August 2014

The Waiting Game

Since my last post to my blog I have now sat my repeat exam, I sat it today in fact! I was so worried about it and frankly, I'm still worried about it. If I'm completely honest, I'm not really sure how it went, and I really think there is a good chance I could have to re-sit the exam in January, again. Economics is just not my strong point; I could sit this exam 1000 times and fail it each and every time. The last thing I want to have to do is re-sit this exam again but, at least I have the option.  Myself and my boyfriend Larry decided to hold off on booking our flights until we knew whether I had passed the exam or not. As we are planning to move in January and I'm now thinking there’s a very good possibility I may have to sit the exam again in that same month, we may end up moving in February instead.  Now we play the waiting game and anxiously await the results of this exam. I should have the results soon enough, within the next 2-3 weeks and I’ll be sure to let you know.

In other areas of my life there’s not a whole lot I think I could tell you that I've been up to recently. I've been working loads and have been feeling really unhappy in my job and in my surroundings. As each day passes I feel more and more confident that making this move to Canada is the right one for me.This coming week, I have to work 7 days straight as a supervisor because there’s no one else to do it. My mum made the comment to me that, I applied for this job in work and I brought this on myself but, how is it my fault that there is no other service leader or supervisor available to work during this time? Someone made a major scheduling error and it sure as hell was not me. Things like this happen all the time where I work and it drives me crazy! It makes me want to hand in my notice tomorrow and walk out the door. I'm literally counting down the days until I can do this for real.

Thanks for reading,
Ciara.


1 comment:

  1. There's nothing worse than waiting for results of an exam you weren't too confident on - but I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised with your results and I hope you're happy with them, Ciara! :)
    The closer you get to Canada I'm sure you'll realise you're making the right decision, I know a few people who have emigrated to Canada in particular and love their new life. Can't wait to read more about it :D x

    LongHairAndLashes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete